Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
This page details all of the products and integrations that were used in an actual environment in which end-to-end R2D use cases were executed by the Product Foundation Services group.
- Setup and Configuration the Value Stream specific lab environment (see diagram).
- End-to-End testing and certification.
- Detailed environment documentation is authored and published.
This use case spans from project initiation (which can include multiple releases), through design and development (either agile or non-agile) until release to production, or to the service catalog.
In addition, a subset of this RI can be used to support smaller Dev/Ops use cases like âBuild Softwareâ, âDeploy Software to Dev/Testâ and âDeploy Software to Staging/Productionâ.
The following are the main products and integrations included in this RI:
- PPM manages the overall project for developing/sourcing the service.
- PPM is integrated with SM Change Management for submitting one or more change requests associated with the service development.
- PPM is also integrated with ALM and AgM which manages the releases of the underlying components. In addition, ALM provides quality status back to Project Management.
- Third party tools such as GIT, Jenkins and Eclipse are used for the development and build activities, and are integrated to ALM and AgM using ALI.
- Different testing tools such as UFT and PC are used to perform various test types all of which are tightly integrated with ALM.
- Codar is used for modeling the structure and behavior of the different components that supports the service, such as applications. These models include the different layers of such applications, including monitors which are implemented using Site Scope.
- Codar also manages the application flow through the release pipeline from Dev to Production. In addition, the application model can be handed from Codar to CSA in order to publish the application for consumption, in the form of a new offering in the Service Catalog.
Click the image to zoom
Supported Product Versions
Documentation and Additional Materials
Generated: 2/27/2017 3:10:01 AM