Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
S2P implemented with HPE Products
âThe HP Reference Implementation (RI) project consists of the following activities:
- Setup and Configure the Value Stream specific lab environment (see diagram)
- End-to-End testing and certification
- Detailed environment documentation authored and published
âThe Strategy to Portfolio RI includes selected products and integrations which support an end to end use case of creating a proposal to modify an existing service in response to a change in business strategy.
This use case includes the following activities:
- An IT policy and a supporting business objective were defined.
- A proposal to modify an existing service was created to achieve the business objective.
- This proposal, along with other items of demand backlog, were evaluated and prioritized.
- The Expense Management service architecture was modeled in the as-is and to-be state and the serviceâs architectural gaps were identified, estimated, and a work package of deliverables was created.
The following are the main products and integrations included in this RI:
- UCMDB manages the configuration items of the existing service.
- PPM manages information about the business objective created as a result of a policy change and demand upon the existing service in the form of a proposal to add a mobile channel to access the service.
- PPM is integrated with UCMDB to align the demand to the existing business service.
- EM manages the architectural model elements for the existing service.
- EM integrates with PPM to gain motivational and proposal information impacting the service.
- EM integrates with UCMDB to gain the list of configuration items composing the service.
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect is a 3rd party product that models the as-is and to-be states of the service.
- EM integrates with Sparx EA to capture the impacted model elements resulting from a gap analysis between the as-is and to-be models of the service.
Click the image to zoom
|#370||Retrieve Service List (PPM - UCMDB)||PPM - UCMDB|
|#730||Traceability between Business,Requirements & Architecture (EM - PPM)||EM - PPM|
|#731||CI Traceability (EM - UCMDB)||EM - UCMDB|
|#732||Architecture & Financial View from PPM (EM - PPM)||EM - PPM|
Supported Product Versions
Documentation and Additional Materials
|Document Name||Audience||Short Description|
|The Open Group IT4IT||Public||The Open Group IT4IT Subject Area website|
|The Open Group IT4IT Forum||Open Group Members||Open Group Content & Collaboration website (members only)|
|IT4IT Value Chain Forum||Customer||IT4IT Value Chain Forum|
|HPE SW RA & RI Documentation Library||Customer||Information on the IT Reference Architecture and its HPE Reference Implementations|
|S2P Concept and Configuration Guide||Customer||S2P Concept and Configuration Guide|
Other Implementations for this Value Stream
Generated: 2/27/2017 3:09:59 AM