InfoConnect Desktop Pro for Unisys version 16.0
InfoConnect Desktop for Airlines version 16.0
InfoConnect Desktop Pro for Airlines version 16.0
This technical note describes new features and resolved issues in InfoConnect Desktop 16.0 Update 1 (version 22.214.171.124), which released January 2016.
Obtaining the Update
Maintained customers are eligible to download the latest product releases at https://download.attachmate.com/Upgrades/.
You will be prompted to login and accept the Software License Agreement before you can select and download a file. For more information on using the Downloads website, see KB 7021965.
Installing the Update
For information about applying an update, see KB 7021464.
New Features and Resolved Issues
This release includes the version 16.0 features and fixes, as described in KB 7021849, plus the following additional features and fixes.
- Performance has been improved when loading multiple sessions or a layout file when the Reflection Workspace is configured for Centralized Management (using Micro Focus Host Access Management and Security Server, https://support.microfocus.com/product/?prod=MSS).
- It is now possible to configure hotspots in unprotected fields if the session was created using the legacy InfoConnect session template.
API, Automation, or Macro issues
- The âView.Closingâ event will not be repeatedly fired when the InfoConnect Workspace is closed.
- âProductivityâ features that monitor keystrokes or record screen history are now disabled while a VBA macro runs, so that macro performance will be improved.
- The âSessionFilePathâ property has been added to the UTS/T27 and ALC terminal API objects.
- The âIsPollingâ property has been added to UTS terminal object.
- A macro configured to run when InfoConnect starts will now execute correctly when multiple sessions are started from a layout file.
Other Resolved Issues
- InfoConnect host sessions now load more quickly when using a redirected âMy Documentsâ folder with âOffline files enabledâ. Previously the InfoConnect Workspace would load quickly but the session settings file might appear to hang on load for 30 seconds to several minutes, depending on the environment.
- The T27 session auto-complete feature will work even if the current field spans two lines.
- UTS sessions will refresh display properly when the window is restored from maximized state.
- Legacy InfoConnect sessions will now retain keyboard map selection after upgrading to InfoConnect Desktop 16.0.