Reflection Desktop for NonStop Add-On (version 16.0) is applied to an installation of Reflection Desktop (version 16.0). This technical note describes the new features and resolved issues.
Note: Version 16.0 Update 1 released January 2016. For more information, see KB 7021419.
Features and Fixes
This release includes the following improvements and addressed issues for Tandem/6530 sessions:
- Privacy and security fixes previously released in Reflection 2014 R1 Service Pack 1 Update 1 (version 126.96.36.1992), as described in KB 7021435.
- Features and fixes previously released in Reflection for NonStop 2014 Add-On R1 (version 188.8.131.526) and R1 SP1 (version 184.108.40.2066), as described in KB 7021439.
- The default Ribbon for 6530 terminal sessions now includes buttons for easy access to all the Function keys, especially the Shift state.
- In conversational mode, the Ribbon button for âSelect Allâ now selects all the terminal session data including any text that has scrolled off the screen and is still available in terminal memory.
- New âCopy Inputâ menu item copies all the unprotected fields at once for pasting into other applications. The menu item is enabled in 6530 block protect mode only. In Clipboard Settings, there are two Copy Input options to add tabs between fields and truncate trailing spaces.
- Using Shift-Left mouse click for selection of terminal data will now cause the Copy button to be enabled.
- The Home key functions correctly when the 6530 session is set to a terminal size other than 24x80.
- When connected to the host via SSH, hovering over the lock symbol in the status bar now shows the correct encryption type and strength.
- If the Reflection Workspace is set to Windowed mode and there are multiple host sessions open, attempting to bring a background window to the foreground by clicking on the client area of the background window now brings it to the foreground correctly.
- In Logging Settings, there is a new Automatically Start Logging option to support automatic logging on startup in 6530 sessions.
- Font resizing now works correctly and all terminal fonts will show up and display correctly for all sizes.
- Resolved an issue where sometimes strange characters could appear on the bottom of the display on session startup.