InfoConnect Enterprise Edition for Unisys, IBM and Open Systems version 9.2 SP1 Update 1
InfoConnect Enterprise Edition for Airlines version 9.2 SP1 Update 1
InfoConnect Enterprise Edition for Airlines, IBM and Open Systems version 9.2 SP1 Update 1
InfoConnect 9.2 Service Pack 1 Update 1 is available to maintained customers to apply to an existing installation of version 9.2 or higher. This technical note provides information about the fixes included in this update.
This update is identified as version 9.2.2751 or 22.214.171.12451. This update includes Reflection FTP Client 14.1 SP4 Update 1 (identified as version 14.1.558 in Help > About after installation).
Obtaining and Installing the Update
Maintained customers are eligible to download info-infoee-126.96.36.19951-update-w32.exe from the Attachmate Downloads website at https://download.attachmate.com/Upgrades/. For more information about logging into and using the download site, see KB 7021965.
This update can be applied to an existing installation of version 9.2 or 9.2 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
This update includes features and fixes previously released in version 9.2 SP1 and version 9.2 (as described in https://docs.attachmate.com/infoconnect/ented/9.2sp1/readme_infoc.htm and https://docs.attachmate.com/infoconnect/ented/9.2/readme_infoc.htm respectively), plus the following new fixes:
- Security updates for CVE-2015-0289, CVE-2015-0292, CVE-2015-0204, and CVE-2014-5211. For more information, see https://support.microfocus.com/security/.
- Fixed error on Windows 10 when attempting an encrypted session. For more information, see KB 7021862.
- Resolved INFOConnect database error when opening Accessory Manager. AccMgr32 interaction with the Windows Registry is improved.
- Resolved multiple issues when connecting through Security Proxy in Reflection Security Gateway 2014:
- Session connecting through VPN randomly disconnects with âSession Path Closedâ message
- After disconnecting with @@term, the Transmit key does not reconnect session
- Resolved fault in application AccMgr32.exe (exception code 0xc0000374) when closing Accessory Manager with multiple open MATIP sessions.
- CASLTimeSlice value in the Windows Registry is accepted as either string or installed DWORD type, and is properly read when Accessory Manager is run by non-privileged users.