What are my options for getting a deleted email from my Reload server?
Reload has two modes for restoring email from a GroupWise post office backup: 1.) Restore Mode and 2.) Access Mode.
In most circumstances, Restore Mode is best mode for the following reasons:
- Users do not have to archive items which is helpfult when the Archive feature in GroupWise has been disabled
- The user experience to getting items back from a Reload backup is much more simpler using Restore Mode
- For more information on Restore Mode, see the following article:
Access Mode leverages the GroupWise archive feature and is typically best suited for:
- Restoring an entire mailbox and many mailbox items.
- Restoring personal users address books
For more information on Access Mode, which uses GroupWise's archive feature see the following article: