Product Version Status: FileXpress
This chart lists Attachmate product versions and their corresponding Product Support Lifecycle phase; it is sorted alphabetically. To reverse the sort order, click the Product column title.
|FileXpress Gateway||See Micro Focus Product Support Lifecycle|
|FileXpress Platform Server Agent||Contact TIBCO|
|FileXpress Platform Server for Windows||Contact TIBCO|
|FileXpress Platform Server for UNIX||Contact TIBCO|
|FileXpress Platform Server for IBM i||Contact TIBCO|
|FileXpress Platform Server for z/OS||Contact TIBCO|
|FileXpress Internet Server||Contact TIBCO|
|FileXpress Command Center||Contact TIBCO|
|FileXpress‑XST Suite (includes FileXpress‑ST Host)||—||—||—||5.6 or earlier|
|INFOConnect 2001 FileXpress-XST Client (Windows)||—||—||—||5.0|
|INFOConnect Enterprise Edition FileXpress-XST Client (Windows)||
|—||7.5a or earlier
7.5a and 7.5
Support discontinued 10-Feb-2011
|INFOConnect FileXpress-ST Client (Windows)||—||—||—||4.2 or earlier|
|INFOConnect Millennium FileXpress-XST Client (Windows)||—||—||—||4.x|
|Reflection for Secure IT Web Edition||See Micro Focus Product Support Lifecycle|
|Reflection PKI Services Manager||See Micro Focus Product Support Lifecycle|
BB INFOConnect Enterprise Edition for Unisys (version 8.0 or higher) includes CryptoConnect Client and FileXpress-XST Client (Windows).
NN Reflection for Secure IT Gateway is the successor product for FileXpress Gateway and Reflection for Secure IT Web Edition.
Note the following:
- For Attachmate product phase definitions, view the Lifecycle Phase Definitions.
- Attachmate reserves the right to revise the product support policy or reclassify any product, at any time, without notice.
- Attachmate may classify bundled products or integrated subcomponents into different phases. For example, a component may be Mature, even though it continues to ship with other Attachmate products still in the Current phase.
- Products or product versions not listed in the lifecycle have been discontinued.
- Product support is provided for the documented supported platforms only. Unless otherwise noted, our support for a third-party platform ends when that platform's vendor officially ends support for the platform. Our ability to resolve issues related to Windows platforms is limited after Microsoft's "Extended Support End Date" (such as 8-Apr-2014 for Windows XP, and 14-Jul-2015 for Windows Server 2003).
- While the Product Support Lifecycle describes product version support status, it does not affect your licensing rights to deploy and use older versions or predecessor products as described in Authorized Alternatives.