Product Version Status
This chart lists Attachmate product versions and their corresponding Product Support Lifecycle phase; it is sorted alphabetically. To reverse the sort order, click the Product column title.
|Reflection PKI Services Manager||See Micro Focus Product Support Lifecycle|
|Reflection Desktop for X||See Micro Focus Product Support Lifecycle|
|Reflection X 2014
Reflection X 2011
|See Micro Focus Product Support Lifecycle|
|Reflection X AdvantagePP||See Micro Focus Product Support Lifecycle|
ESP The Extended Support Program enables maintained customers to buy interactive technical support and limited product defect support, consisting of commercially reasonable effort using generally accepted industry standards and practices to resolve the situation or find an acceptable workaround, on eligible Retired or Discontinued versions of EXTRA!, INFOConnect, and Reflection.
PP Reflection X Advantage is available as a component of several Reflection products. See Technical Note 2710.
Note the following:
- For Attachmate product phase definitions, view the Lifecycle Phase Definitions.
- Attachmate reserves the right to revise the product support policy or reclassify any product, at any time, without notice.
- Attachmate may classify bundled products or integrated subcomponents into different phases. For example, a component may be Mature, even though it continues to ship with other Attachmate products still in the Current phase.
- Products or product versions not listed in the lifecycle have been discontinued.
- Product support is provided for the documented supported platforms only. Unless otherwise noted, our support for a third-party platform ends when that platform's vendor officially ends support for the platform. Our ability to resolve issues related to Windows platforms is limited after Microsoft's "Extended Support End Date" (such as 8-Apr-2014 for Windows XP, and 14-Jul-2015 for Windows Server 2003).
- While the Product Support Lifecycle describes product version support status, it does not affect your licensing rights to deploy and use older versions or predecessor products as described in Authorized Alternatives.