- View all heritage Attachmate products
M Reflection X 2008 has been renamed
Reflection X Advantage.
Note the following:
- For product phase definitions, view the Lifecycle Phase Definitions. To understand phase changes effective 15-Nov-2016, see FAQ.
- We reserve the right to revise the product support policy or reclassify any product, at any time, without notice.
- We may classify bundled products or integrated subcomponents into different phases.
- Product support is provided for the documented supported platforms only. Unless otherwise noted, our support for a third-party platform ends when that platform's vendor officially ends support for the platform.
Our ability to resolve issues related to Windows platforms is limited after Microsoft's "Extended Support End Date" (such as 8-Apr-2014 for Windows XP, and 14-Jul-2015 for Windows Server 2003).
- While the Product Support Lifecycle describes product version support status, it does not affect your licensing
rights to deploy and use older versions or predecessor products as described in Authorized Alternatives.