GroupWise Mobility Service 18
Successfully validated GroupWise Server and credentials.
Problem validating GroupWise server and credentials. Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='hostname.domain.com', port=9710): Max retries exceeded with url: /gwadmin-service/domains?domainType=primary (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'tls_process_server_certificate', 'certificate verify failed')],)",),))
Failed to validate GW Admin
Please check the entries and try again
2. On a GW server running your primary, stop gwadminservice.
3. Go into /opt/Novell/GroupWise/certificates. There will be a system GUID directory -> rename it into old or delete it.
4. From a terminal, generate new system directory by:
gwadminutil ca -d /<path to primary> -g -f
5. Start gwadminservice again.
6. Start gwadminconsole and connect to the primary domain -> MTA object -> SSL Settings tab, here delete and regenerate system certificates if you were using self-signed system ones before.
7. On a GMS server mount the GMS ISO image again that you were using for the installation of GMS recently and re-run the install again. That shall go over without any complains now.