Reflection Pro 2014
Reflection X 2014
Reflection for IBM 2014
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2014
Reflection Enterprise Suite 2014
Reflection for IBM 2011
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011
Reflection Standard Suite 2011
Reflection Professional Suite 2011
Reflection Enterprise Suite 2011
Reflection X 2011
Reflection Suite for X 2011
Reflection X Advantage
Reflection for Secure IT Web Edition
Reflection for Secure IT Windows Server version 7.2 or higher
Reflection PKI Services Manager
DATABridge Enterprise Server version 6.1 or higher
Attachmate product help running on a Windows server is not usable in the Reflection Help viewer or Internet Explorer when Enhanced Security (IE ESC) is enabled. This technical note describes the symptoms and solution.
When Enhanced Security is enabled, Attachmate Product Help has very limited usability when running in the Reflection Help viewer or Internet Explorer. It displays numerous security prompts with the following message when a page opens and every time a link is clicked:
Content from the Website listed below is being blocked by the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.
If you run next generation emulation products on a Windows server and you want users to be able to use the product Help, youâll need to do the following:
- Enable scripting for Internet Explorer, as described in KB 7021458.
- Turn off Internet Explorer Enhanced Security for users and administrators.
Turn Off Internet Explorer Enhanced Security on Windows 2008 Server â An Example
The following example shows how to turn off Enhanced Security on a Windows 2008 server.
- On the Windows server on which you are running Reflection, open Server Manager.
- Under Security Information, click Configure IE ESC.
- In the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration dialog box, select "Off" for both Administrators and Users.