Databridge version 6.3 through 6.3 Hotfix 3
In rare cases, certain updates are not sent to the client. This only occurs when all of the following conditions are true:
- The Engine is setup to read the active (current) audit file and the Databridge client has use_dbwait set to true.
- The Engine has reached the logical end of the audit file.
- The last block ends with a SAM, SAC or SAD record.
- The actual update (DSM, DSC, DSD) has not yet been written into the next block.
- The Engine is in a position to commit the transaction group.