Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.3
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.2
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.1
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11
NOTE: This problem does not occur after applying the fix for MS15-031, just the workaround.
This is fixed in version 11.4 - see KB 7016614 "ZENworks Configuration Management 11 SP4 (11.4.0) - update information and list of fixes" which can be found at https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7016614
Workaround only for Primary Servers (Authentication Satellites do not need any change)
- Navigate to the tomcat conf folder:
- Make a backup of server.xml
- Modify server.xml as follows:
Find the section within the tag <Connector port="443" starting with ciphers="
- Within the ciphers=" section add more ciphers: TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
NOTE: Ensure that the final list of ciphers is comma delimited and enclosed by double quotes to preserve the original format.
- For external casa service do the same (backup and modify) for the following files:
go to /srv/www/casaats/conf
Get a listing to find the file used by soft link for server.xml. Example: server.xml -> /srv/www/casaats/conf/server-sun.xml
Backup and modify the original file (for the example above /srv/www/casaats/conf/server-sun.xml)
make the changes to add the new ciphers.
- Restart the ZENworks services (novell-zenworks-configure -c Start select restart and enter twice).