- Document ID:3872340
- Creation Date:07-Jan-2008
- Modified Date:26-Apr-2012
Novell iManager 2.7
iManager 2.7 Workstation can no longer use object selector
This is caused by running more than one instance of the
workstation install of iManager 2.7 for Windows. Once the sessions
are closed, new sessions will not be functional.
1. Exit all iManager 2.7 Workstation for Windows instances
2. Delete the contents of the 'C:\Documents and
3. Restart iManager 2.7 Workstation for Windows.
Once you have deleted the contents of the Cache folder, the problem
will go away until you attempt to run multiple instances of
iManager 2.7 Workstation again.
StatusReported to Engineering
© Micro Focus.
Deleting TID. Duplicate of KB 3846725
Feedback service temporarily unavailable. For content questions or problems, please contact Support.