Novell ZENworks 7.2 Linux Management - ZLM7.2
During a refresh of the ZLM Agent the following errors can be found in the zmd-messages.log:
INFO ZenService Refreshing capability 'actions'
ERROR ActionManager Failed to execute scheduled
action (install ()): Invalid arguments. Expected at least one argument, but received none
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Public.ZenException: Invalid arguments. Expected at least one argument, but received none
Ensure after installing the rpms to follow the instructions in the readme for zlm72hp5-tid.tar.gz "ZLM 7.2 Upgrade to IR 1 from ZLM 7.2" found at Novell Downloads.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create folder structure such as: Devices / Servers / TEST1.
2. Move two server objects into the TEST1 folder.
3. Assign bundles to the TEST1 folder.
4. Refresh the servers and ensure the bundles are installed.
5. Deleted one of the server objects in the ZENworks Control Center.
6. Do a refresh on the other remaining server.