Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
Action Run Script is not working for users logged into the workstation via domain account.
ERROR:"generating input file for Run Script Action"
This is fixed in version 10.0.2 - see KB 3486285 "Updates to ZENworks 10 Configuration Management" which can be found at https://www.novell.com/support
- Create a windows bundle (attached the exported bundle)
- Add an Install action -> Run Script
- Script to Run: Define your own script
- Script content (for example): Wscript.Echo "testâ
- Save file with extension: .vbs
- Path to script engine: c:\windows\system32\wscript.exe
- Wait before proceeding to next action: When action is complete
Run as: User
- Assign this application to a user in the AD
- Login with a user which is domain user
- Start the application from the NAL window