Failing an FC validation when opening an interaction causes the 'handle.time' field to be calculated incorrectly. The value ends up being greater than it should be. This is reproducible in 6.2, 7.00 and 7.10 using the steps to reproduce below:
1. Login as falcon
2. Service Desk
3. Register New Interaction
4. Wait for 30 seconds, then hit the close button
NOTE: A failed validation against will occur
5. Wait until Handle Time timer hits one minute, then hit the Close button again
6. Wait until Handle Time timer hits one minute and 30 seconds, then hit the Close button again.
7. QUICKLY populate all mandatory fields (NOTE: don't forget the resolution and resolution.code fields)
8. Wait until Handle Time timer hits 2 minutes, then hit the Close button.
9. Click the "Last Interaction" button
RESULT: The value of the handle.time field is not accurate