While logged in through the web client; deleting the default name in the "Requested for" Comfill (format svcCat.disp.item), typing in a new name, and selecting the fill button results in the name reverting back to the default.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Log into Web Client as falcon
2) Select Service catalog / Order from Catalog
3) Select Business and Department Services
4) Select Application Support
5) Select New Application Hosting
6) Type in the name Heather Chan over Jennifer Falcon in "Requested for:" and click the Fill button
7) Requested for reverts back to Jennifer Falcon
The $requested.for input is used in two separate fields on the same form.
SCR41402 has been created to resolve this issue (resolved in Service Manager 7.10).
Workaround: Update the svcCat.disp.item format so that the $requested.for field is represented by just one field on the form.