Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: ArcSight Recon Standard Edition
The following key new features are available with this version:
The Recon 1.2 release is focused on the following areas.
- Recon search of Logger event data is now enabled.
- Cloud-native deployment in Azure, AWS brings flexible deployment options and decrease hardware requirements.
- Scheduled searches enables you to save a time for searching, analyzing, and threat hunting.
- Pixel perfect reports and interactive dashboards; enables you to create, edit, publish, and visualize desired reports to increase the visibility across the whole security landscape.
- 100+ Out of the box report/dashboards covering MITRE ATT&CK, Cloud, Monitoring, OWASP.
- Import and export of reports, dashboards and related content to simplify sharing and reviewing.
- Data modeler to provide an integrated view and understanding of all the data available in customerâs environment.
- Supported external data sources including Text/Excel/Directory, Elastic search, JDBC, REST JSON/XML allowing you to enrich event data.
- Ready built compliance packages covering GDPR, PCI, IT-GOV to ease the burden security compliance requirements.
- Recon Free Trial is now available. Free trial duration is 90 days.
- Bug fixes, security fixes and library updates.
This release is part of the larger ArcSight 2021.1 release. You can read more about the details of this release, and how it will enable your SOC, in our âArcSightâs Latest and Greatestâ flyer available here: https://www.microfocus.com/media/article/arcsights-latest-and-greatest-article.pdf
A video summary of the release is also available on our ArcSight Unplugged channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWfeits4KBY-pyqvwM8szWw
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
|May 31, 2024||Committed Support End|
Please note that all ArcSight Recon Standard Edition customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to ArcSight Recon Standard Edition version 1.2.