Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
Project and Portfolio Management Deployment Management Extension Oracle E-Busines
Languages: English, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
To download version 9.65, you must first select version 9.60 in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal
The Following are the Key Features for PPM 9.65:
- Better resource allocation in Team Management Advanced assign: Resource manager is capable to find a resource with detailed utilization information to do the assignment Team Utilization: Team manager can view the assignment of your team members and take appropriate actions to balance their workload
- Self-Service Portlet Improvements Financial Portlet: Display financial costs of projects, program and portfolios in a multidimensional tabular format using a new display type Grid view Be able to add Self-service portlets in Project Overview and Dashboard page
- PPM for Mobile â Rework timesheet line when it is rejected, submitted or approved.
- A new component type: Check Box is added to validations.
- Support migration of request dashboard and project overview layout.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|May 31, 2024||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all Project and Portfolio Management and Project and Portfolio Management Deployment Management Extension Oracle E-Business customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to: Project and Portfolio Management version 9.65 and Project and Portfolio Management Deployment Management Extension Oracle E-Business versions 9.65.