Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: LoadRunner Enterprise
Version: 2021 R1
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish
The Features and Benefits of LoadRunner Enterprise 2021 R1 are as follow:
LoadRunner Enterprise 2021 R1 delivers updates to enhance our collaborative performance testing platform for globally distributed teams. As part of this release, customers can take advantage of scripting enhancements, additional integrations and improved application performance.
Single Sign On Support Enhancements
- Customers can use a single sign on (SSO) to authenticate VuGen, Analysis and Entity Unlocker when SSO authentication is enabled for LoadRunner Enterprise. This provides a secure connection using a single set of credentials.
- Out of the box execution of Selenuim scripts is now supported in LoadRunner Enterprise
- When editing a DevWeb script via the Online Editor, autocomplete is now available, saving time and effort when selecting functions
- Ability to define log runtime settings for Silk Performer scripts
- The trend report feature has a new interface to enable users to easily create reports, manage test runs trended in reports and add trend views and customized capabilities.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|May 31, 2025||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all LoadRunner Enterprise 2021 customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to LoadRunner Enterprise version 2021 R1..