Performance Dashboard graphing may take some time if there is a huge data in SiteScope (SiteScope daily logs)
SiteScope server may take a long time to start up in a huge environment
Monitor runs are skipped in a large scale SiteScope environment
It is recommended to increase the heap memory assigned to SiteScope.
Perform the following steps to increase the heap memory assigned to SiteScope :
1. Traverse to the following location to access registry key:
2. Double-click on the key, which is present on the right side of the Registry Editor window.
3. Update the default value:
Default value: -Xmx512m -Xms512m
If you have 8GB of RAM on the SiteScope machine, you can assign 50% of the total memory to Xmx and half
of its value to Xms. For example, update the value as below:
4. Alternatively, when you run SiteScope as a process, make the above change in the go.bat file available in the
5. Restart SiteScope after making the change.