Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Cloud Optimizer
We are pleased to announce the general availability of Cloud Optimizer 3.10.
Cloud Optimizer (CO) is a virtualization technology monitoring tool, as well as a visualization tool that analyzes performance and capacity trends of virtualized environments, it also provides recommendations on optimization.
CO provides a near-real-time overview of the current environment and historical data analysis using an interactive dashboard. Intuitive visualization of performance data in a complex virtualized environment helps to rapidly identify bottlenecks.
CO integrates with Operations Bridge Manager to provide complete closed loop incident process (CLIP) management.
This release features improvements to the overall user experience, platform, and integrations with core Operations Bridge components and functions:
New Installation Process
- Cloud Optimizer 3.10 is provided via an installer package
- Installation via the VMWare virtual appliance is no longer supported
- Users need to migrate from version 3.04 to 3.10 with a new migration utility
Platform Refresh for Cloud Optimizer 3.10
- Operating System support: CentOS & RHEL 7.x, 8.x
- Vertica DB: Vertica 10.1.0-3 is bundled with the installer and supported remotely
- Browsers supported: FF 78 (ESR), IE 11, Chrome latest
- Webserver: OvJRE 1.08.262, OvTomcat 9.0.37
- Python: Python 3.8.5
Improved Integrations with
- Operations Agent 12.15
- Operations Bridge Reporter 10.50
- Operations Bridge Manager 2020.10
Supported Monitor Platforms
- VMware 7.x
- Hyper-V 2019
New Flash-Free User Interfaces
Adobe Flash based pages in the product have been completely removed, including those UIâs in:
- All preceding Hotfixes are available in this release. Refer the "Fixed Defects" section of the 3.10 documentation for details on list of hotfixes
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
Apr 30, 2025
|Committed Support Ends|
Apr 30, 2027
|Extended Support Ends|
|Apr 3, 2031||Self-Help Support with Rights to New Versions Ends|
Please note that all Cloud Optimizer customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Cloud Optimizer 3.10.