How to record with object names instead of IDs in Oracle NCA protocol
1. Edit this file: /u01/install/APPS/fs1/inst/apps/EBSDB_apps/ora/10.1.2/forms/server/appsweb.cfg Ă Set the âexpose_object_names=yesâ then save it
2. Logon Oracle Form with SYSADMIN account and go to âSystem Administratorâ Ă âForm Personalizationâ
3. When Oracle Form is opened, select â5. Profile System Valuesâ
4. Fill out the âFind System Profile Valuesâ as below:
Username: The account which you would like to record with VuGen
5. Click on âFindâ button
6. On âSystem Profile Valuesâ Ă Copy the âSiteâ values to âUserâ and append â?expose_object_names=yesâ
Please note for this step: If you are using Oracle 11G and adding âexpose_object_names=yesâ doesnât work, then try to change â?expose_object_names=yesâ to â?play=&record=namesâ instead of and ignore the step 1 above (modifying appsweb.cfg).
7. Save the changes and exit the application.