Manual delete a CI Type attribute from JMX
1. Go to JMX console and invoke the âlistResourceTypesâ
2. Then click on âCMS_Classâ, there you will have the list for all the CIT.
3. Search the name of the CIT and click on its name.
4. There you will get the XML definition for the CIT, please backup in an external file.
5. Then search the attribute that you want to delete and delete the lines where the attribute was define
6. At the end of the page you will get a save button, click on it.
7. Then search the method âreloadClassModelFromPersistencyâ and invoke.
8. When finish, go to UI and under CIT manager refresh the CIT list.
9. The attributes will be deleted.