Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Application Lifecycle Management Software
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
The following new key features are available with this version:
This service pack enhances and completes those features released in ALM/Quality Center 15.5, meanwhile delivers some other enhancements and fixes.
15.5 Features Completion
- Composite Graph can now be created with graph wizard and shared by email. Graph type âTrend Graphâ is added for test instance entities.
- Web Runner enhancements, including keyboard accessibility and improved filtering.
- Archiving wizard is enhanced and officially supported (Tech-preview ended).
- My Homepage â Added configuration for Overview items. The âRecent Updatesâ section is renamed to âRecent Visitsâ and now includes both recently updated and viewed items.
- ALM Octane test injection enhanced to better map test sets and instances between ALM/Quality Center and ALM Octane.
Other Features and Enhancements
- API Key self-service capability
- SSO authentication enhancements
- Added functions in REST API (Core) and other APIs
- WebGate customization tool to set your preference on the authentication browser
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|Sep 30, 2024||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all Application Lifecycle Management and Quality Center customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Application Lifecycle Management 15.5.1.