Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: LoadRunner Professional
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
The Features and Benefits of LoadRunner Professional 2021 are as follow:
LoadRunner Professional 2021 delivers updates to enhance performance testing for co-located teams. As part of this release, customers can take advantage of VuGen and protocol enhancements, additional integrations and scripting enhancements.
VuGen and Protocol Enhancements for the LoadRunner Family
- API testing support: The generation of correlation appliers and extractors for API Function calls in the script, is available, as well as the ability to regenerate the API functions without overwriting the main.js file
- DevWeb now supports the gRPC communication protocol when replaying DevWeb Scripts
- Support for parameterization of server names and AWS authentication during code generation
- LoadRunner Developer now supports reporting measurements to InfluxDB 2.0, InfluxDB 1.x, and SQLite
Scripting and Integrations
Open Source Scripting Enhancements
- Customers can control the number of virtual users of JMeter and Gatling and their scheduling from within the controller.
- Customers can now bring their Selenium script and run them natively.
- In addition to Dynatrace SaaS, customers can now integrate Dynatrace Managed platform with LoadRunner Professional providing the ability to view APM metrics while a test is running and analyze that data post run.
Other Protocol Enhancements
- TruClient support Chromium browser version 86
- New synchronous and corresponding asynchronous APIâs for open transactions
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|Jan 31, 2025||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all LoadRunner Professional customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to LoadRunner Professional version 2021.