Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Connect-IT 9.90 moves to a 64-bit architecture and comes with improved security features.
New: 64-bit architecture support
Optimize hardware and operating system resource usage
- 64-bit architecture on Windows and Linux
- All connectors work in 64-bit mode
- Supports Java 64-bit environment
Enhanced authentication and connector passwords
- Supports three Exchange Web Services (EWS) OAuth2 authentication protocols secureID, redirect URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), and with user ID and password
- Separate password generator to create encrypted connector password via the command line.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|Dec 31, 2024||Committed Support Ends|
|Dec 31, 2026||Extended Support Ends|
|Dec 31, 2030||Self-Help Support Ends|
Please note that all Connect-It customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Connect-It 9.90.