Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Security ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager and Security ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager Active Passive High Availability
Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
The following new key features are available with this version:
- ArcSight SOAR is now a native solution within ESM, pairing real-time detection with automated threat response.
- New MITRE ATT&CK dashboard visualizes your organizationâs ability to detect MITRE ATT&CK techniques, to more clearly convey where your organization is covered and, more importantly, where itâs not.
- Web-based Command Center expands Active List visibility beyond the ArcSight Console, allowing your security team to more easily monitor users and/or systems flagged by ArcSightâs correlation engine.
- Event Throughput dashboard now includes Pre-Aggregation EPS details.
- Performance improvements to lists, including enhanced diagnostics, optimization choices, and more.
Note: ArcSight ESM 7.4 is part of the ArcSight 2020.3 release train. For more information check out ArcSightâs Latest and Greatestflyer, as well as our SecOps Unplugged YouTube channel and the ArcSight Sales Enablement page.
This release is part of our larger ArcSight 2020.3 release. You can read more about the details of this release, and how it will enable your SOC, in our âArcSightâs Latest and Greatestâ flyer available here: https://www.microfocus.com/media/article/arcsights-latest-and-greatest-article.pdf
A video summary of the release is also available on our SecOps Unplugged channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWfeits4KBY-pyqvwM8szWw
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|12/31/2023||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager and Enterprise Security Manager Active Passive High Availability customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager version 7.4 and Enterprise Security Manager Active Passive High Availability version 7.4.