Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: UFT Mobile
The following new key features are available with this version:
UFT Mobile 3.5 delivers significant updates to enhance the mobile testing experience, with improvements to the user experience, simplified administration capabilities, and support for additional technologies.
User experience enhancements
Submit defects during exploratory testing sessions
- During manual and exploratory testing sessions, users can now submit defects directly from UFT Mobile to ALM Octane. Relevant details, such as the steps performed, screenshots, and the device log, are added automatically.
Audio streaming for iOS
- During manual testing, audio from remote iOS devices can be streamed to your PC.
- Improved performance for large scale UFT Mobile deployments.
LDAP group support
- UFT Mobileâs LDAP integration now offers the option to distribute users to workspaces using LDAP groups.
Flutter SDK support
- You can now record and replay tests on Android and iOS apps built using the Google Flutter SDK.
iOS 14.x and iPhone 12 support
- UFT Mobile includes support for the latest release of Appleâs iOS 14.x, and the iPhone 12 series.
Appium 1.18.3 support
The version of Appium included with UFT Mobile has been updated to version 1.18.3.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|Dec 31, 2024||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all UFT Mobile customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to UFT Mobile version 3.5.