Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: ArcSight Recon Standard Edition
This release of Recon version 1.1 contains the following new features:
- Event details â Unique sharable URL for an event, Export as PDF/CSV, Integration with nslookp and whois, Ability to select field values and search for similar events.
- User preferences for search parameters, display formats and limits
- Search expiration time
- Search based on Normalized event time, Database receipt time and device receipt time
- Support for unto 10 storage groups and having a retention period per storage group
- Simplified Recon Installation for multi-node and all-in-one form factors
- Various bug fixes and security vulnerability fixes
This release is part of our larger ArcSight 2020.3 release. You can read more about the details of this release, and how it will enable your SOC, in our âArcSightâs Latest and Greatestâ flyer available here: https://www.microfocus.com/media/article/arcsights-latest-and-greatest-article.pdf
A video summary of the release is also available on our SecOps Unplugged channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWfeits4KBY-pyqvwM8szWw
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|Dec 31, 2023||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all ArcSight Recon Standard Edition customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to ArcSight Recon Standard Edition 1.1.