While trying to import a WSDL as URL or as file on a WebServices script an error is returned with the following message "Service Management Error. Application will be terminated". After the error comes then Vugen is closed due to the same exception.
In SOAPUI the samw WSDL works fine.
WSDL structure starts with WL5G3N0:definitions instead of wsdl:definitions.
To overcome this issue, apply the following steps on the VuGen machine:
- Close all VuGen instances
- Navigate to the<LoadRunner/VuGen installation path>\bin folder.
- Create a original backup of the dll "LrWsWCFClient".
- Download the hotfix from the following link Hotfix
- Replace the original with the attached one