Download and install Apache Tomcat version 8.5.24
Unzip the file CMS_UI-<display_version_number>-all-in-one-standalone.zip to an accessible location.
Go to the folder where you extracted the contents and in the ucmdb_browser_config.xml file (located at <CMS_UI_installation_folder>\conf), configure the connection to UCMDB as follows:
- protocol. CMDB Server protocol
- host_name. CMDB Server name
- host_port. CMDB Server port
context_name. CMDB Server context name
- Change the UCMDB integration user credentials. For information on how to change the UCMDB integration user credentials, see How to Change the UCMDB Integration User Credentials in the Related topics section.
Update the context.xml file in the Tomcat conf folder to include the configuration files in the class path. It can be found under <Tomcat installation path>\conf\context.xml.
Add under the
<Environment name="ucmdb_browser_home" value="<folder path of the UCMDB_Browser_installation_folder>" type="java.lang.String" override="false"/>
<Environment name="ucmdb_browser_home" value="C:\ucmdb-browser-install\" type="java.lang.String" override="false"/>
Place the .war files under the webapps folder of Tomcat (located at <Tomcat installation path>\webapps).
Start the Tomcat server.
- Go to http://<server name>:<tomcat port>/ucmdb-browser.