When trying to login to UFT Mobile, the user receives the following error message:
"Your password has expired. Please contact your administrator. Error code: 2912"
This issue could be caused due to the Password Expiration limit being reached.
This could be viewed and configured in the UFTM GUI: Administration Settings > General > Password expiration (days) e.g.
If you not are able to login using an administrator account to reset the password, please follow the steps below:
1. On the UFTM Sever machine run the following bat file:
- <UFTM Installation Path>\server\bin\user_management.bat e.g.
- "C:\Program Files\UFT Mobile Server\server\bin\user_management.bat"
2. Select Option 3 "Change an existing user's password".
3. Enter the name of the user you wish to change.
4. Enter and confirm new password.
The password will be changed allowing you to login as required.