Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
HTTP 404 error appears when attempting to access APM
After installing APM, http 404 error appears on the page when attempting to access APM.
Perform the following tasks:
1. Verify that all APM processes were started by accessing the status page.
2. If all the services appear green in the status page, browse to APM using port 29000 (http://MACHINE_NAME:29000).
Try to access the JMX console. If you can access the console, continue with step 3 trying to discover the problem.
3. Check if the Web server is started (http://MACHINE _NAME). If the Web server is started, you probably have a problem with the ISAPI filter.
4. If the problem is with the ISAPI filter and you are running on a Microsoft Windows 2008 server, check that you followed the procedure for creating a role.
5. The Apache server may not be successfully starting because of a port collision.