Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product:Security ArcSight Logger Software
Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
The following are the key features available for Logger version 7.1:
- Store up to 15% more data in the same disk space.
- Persist and load search results for further analysis.
- View peer stats search status information before, during, and after executing a search.
- Internal audit events for the different search stages (start, finish, and intermediate).
- Open up to 10 tabs to perform different searches or review completed search results.
- Search dashboard to view active searches.
Search Congruity Improvements:
- Field summary: Improved field summary on the search results page with 10 values both top and bottom.
- Highlight events to easily recognize similar and/or specific events included in the search results.
- Save your queries as a filter, dashboard panel, or saved search (schedule a search or alert or even create a report out of them).
- Customize your results, export to a local disk, remote location, or to Logger.
- Create, edit, clone, and delete fieldsets.
- Navigation bar has been enhanced and it is now available throughout the UI for navigation.
- Using a TH destination, Logger can now forward data to Kafka and ArcSight Transformation Hub.
- Define and tune Logger Roles: Available memory will be adjusted based on the role(s) you select for optimal performance.
- AWS Destination: Logger Archives can now be sent to an AWS storage.
- Cipher Suites have been updated.
- Support for RHEL 8.1 in Software.
- Various security fixes, feature updates, and bug fixes.
Please note that all ArcSight Logger customers with active support subscription are eligible to update to ArcSight Logger.https://entitlement.microfocus.com/mysoftware/iam/home
Connector Framework 7.14.0, 7.15.0, and 8.0.0 âThe software can be found on the Software entitlement portal:https://entitlement.microfocus.com/mysoftware/iam/home
This release is part of our larger ArcSight 2020.2 release, which marks a significant accomplishment in our mission to make ArcSight more simple, open and intelligent. You can read more about the details of this release, and how it will enable your SOC, in our âArcSightâs Latest and Greatestâ flyer available here:https://www.microfocus.com/media/article/arcsights-latest-and-greatest-article.pdf
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
|Aug 31, 2023||End of Committed Support|
Please note that all ArcSight Logger customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to ArcSight Logger version 7.1.