Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: SecureData Sentry
Version 4.0 of Voltage SecureData Sentry focuses on the addition of several important areas of support for Salesforce users, including the ability to securely use partial and wildcard searching, email features, and attachments. The update also includes new features available from SecureData, including support for format-preserving encryption of Unicode characters, and format-preserving hashing of all format types. Available SecureData formats are now automatically imported into Sentry and protection flows automatically generated when formats are selected.
The following new key features are available with this version:
- Secure search index: supports partial and wildcard search of ciphertext in Salesforce Lightning.
- JDBC integration assessor: tool to capture JDBC application requirements for Sentry interpretation and parsing.
- Function-preserving email address protection: preserves use of email in protected cloud applications.
- Attachment security: encryption of any file type uploaded into a cloud application, including email attachments.
- SecureData integration update: Safe Unicode, FPE tweak, FPE masking, FPH for all, eFPE search, net-empty pass-through, configurable network timeout.
- Inter-field dependency handling: Differentiate the content of data fields whose content depends on other data fields.
- Format import and PFL generation: automated import of formats configured on SDA and creation of associated protection flow.
- xDBC enhancements: secure logging, additional JDBC method interpretation, enhanced SQL parsing.
- New application profiles: IBM Resilient, ALM Octane, ALM Quality Center, Adobe Analytics, Cornerstone, Hubspot, SMAX, SageHCM, and more
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|Aug 31, 2023||Committed Support Ends|
Please note that all SecureData Sentry customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to SecureData Sentry 4.0.