Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Hybrid Cloud Management Suite
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish
The following new key features are available with this version:
- HCM offerings exposed over Open Service Broker (OSB) API to third party catalogs and to enable consumption through the OSB API
- Shareable service design allowing a provisioned service instance to share among service consumers
- Dynamic filtering of Microsoft Azure cost reports using Azure tags allows slicing of Azure billing data
- Terraform enterprise integration enables users to deploy, modify, and un-deploy terraform workflows
- Microsoft Azure service designs expose now more user actions to attach/detach NICs and disk to & from virtual machines.
- Flash components replaced with HTML5 in the management console administration menu to manage organizations
- Support for RHEL 8 as an installation platform
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the latest available version of this product:
|Jul 31, 2023||Committed Support Ends|
|Jul 31, 2025||Extended Support Ends|
|Jul 31, 2029||Self-Help Support Ends|
Please note that all Hybrid Cloud Management Suite customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Hybrid Cloud Management Suite 2020.05.