Note: SiteScope 11.1x - Steps to setup monitoring for MySQL databases:
1. Download the MySQL JDBC driver from the MySQL web site
2. Uncompress the distribution file.
3. Copy the .jar file into the \WEB-INF\lib directory.
4. Stop and restart SiteScope.
5. Add a Database Query monitor within SiteScope, and configure the following settings in the Monitor Settings panel:
Database connection URL. The format for the MySQL JDBC driver is:
For example to connect to the MySQL database "aBigDatabase" on a machine using the
standard MySQL port number 3306 you would use:
If you are using a different port to connect to the database, include that port number as part of the IP address.
Database driver. Enter the specification for the MySQL JDBC driver: