APM- how to setup IIS
APM - How to setup IIS
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 using IIS 8 Web Server
If you are installing on a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and using the IIS 8 Web server, perform the following procedure:
1. In the Control Panel, select Administrative Tools > Server Manager.
2. Click Manage > Add Roles and Features.
3. Click Next.
4. Select Role-based or feature-based installation.
5. Click Next.
6. Select Select a server from the server pool.
7. Click Next.
8. On the Select Role Services page, select Web Server (IIS) role to install.
If a pop up window opens with the question Add features required for Web Server (IIS)?, click the Add required features button.
9. Click Next twice.
10. In the Select Role Services panel, select the following roles:
a. Common HTTP Features section:
> Static Content (usually enabled by default)
> HTTP Redirection
b. Application Development section: ISAPI Extensions and ISAPI Filters.
c. Management Tools section: IIS Management Scripts and Tools
11. Click Next.
12. Click Install.