Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Dynamic Docker Monitor Enhancement
- Enable Credential Preference - JMX /Dynamic JMX Monitors
- Import/Export API stabilization
- Log File Monitoring, Encoding to be detected for a file automatically
- IPV6 installation support
- 3rd party libraries: JRE 1.8.0_242, Tomcat 7.0.100 upgrade
- Proxy support for SiteScope Local Client
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all SiteScope customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to SiteScope 2020.05.
As of July 15th, 2019, we have introduced a new Unit based licensing structure for Operations Bridge. This same Unit base structure also now applies to our Application Performance Management (APM) products including:
- SiteScope (SiS)
- Business Process Monitoring (BPM)
- Real User Monitoring (RUM)
The reason weâve put this Unit based structure into place is to extend more business value to our customers.
Under this new license structure, you can enhance the value of your existing investments with access to:
- Extended capabilities for infrastructure monitoring
- End user experience monitoring
- Our new fully containerized common data store platform - Collect Once Store Once (COSO)
- Enhance reporting and analytics functions via COSO
- Business Value Dashboards
- Topology Event Based Correlation
We know that you probably have some questions, and we are certainly available to help answer those. Please contact your Micro Focus Account Representative or Micro Focus Business Partner for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.