Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: SecureMail Server
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Push Notification support for SecureMail Mobile on iOS mobile devices
- Two-factor authentication with Google-authenticator
- Multiple region support for Blackberry Dynamics MDM solution
- Advance configuration for restricting ZDM (browser client) attachments
- Custom client policy configuration for Voltage Encryption Client
- Support for customization of Send Secure button: On SecureMail Management Console, an admin user will have an option to upload button icon image.
- Support for user defined Tool Tip in Outlook to be displayed in the compose window
- Support for Information Security Policy in Outlook Display signoff policy to internal end user and capture a response to ensure policy compliance and reeducate
- Support for Exchange 2019, Windows Server 2019
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all SecureMail Server customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to SecureMail Server 7.2.