Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Cloud Service Automation Foundation
Languages: English and Japanese
The following new key features are available with this version:
CSA 4.99 Whatâs New
Self-service Hybrid IT, and Scalable Cloud Management Platform
- Flash components replaced with HTML5 in the organization configuration user interface.
- Support for RHEL 7.5 & RHEL 7.7 as an installation platform.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 as an installation platform.
- Support for Oracle 18c, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 & PostgreSQL Server 10.x as database.
- Support for upgrade to CSA 4.99 from CSA 4.92 & CSA 4.94.
- Support for Operation Orchestrate 2019.07 (embedded) & Operation Orchestrate 2019.11 (external).
Service Authoring and Service Consumption Improvements
- Allows iterative development of OO flows and CSA actions on resource offering & components with guided experience, which significantly improves authoring experience and productivity.
- Service authoring improvement allowing a component property marked as required or optional enhancing the service design deployment experience.
- Support for bulk operation for cancelation and deletion of service deployments from service design deployment UI.
- Insert manual task in automated lifecycle transition to allow a manual pause to lifecycle transition within an automated lifecycle transition required by business process.
- Service consumption and lifecycle management improvement with a pause on failure mode for modification or cancellation of subscription.
- Improved usability in resuming a paused subscription for operators to choose whether to re-execute or skip the last failed action.
- Marketplace Portal improvement with giving a âfaceliftâ with different color, icons, better space utilization, hiding zero price option and enhanced UX for large option model to improve subscription request experience.
- UX improvements with default value selection in a dynamic list, the end time for the subscription, direct link for subscription in notification template for operators and option to clone resource provider definition in resource provider UI.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
<additional text specific to this new release>