Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Service Management Automation Suite Software
- Purge with a soft-delete of transactional records
- Add CC/BCC to end notification business rule
- Vanity URL for tenants
- Select tenant application settings moved into Suite Administration
- Select user management actions now also available for tenant admins
- âSMA doctorâ to help customers check the overall status of the SMAX environment
- End user can delegate their approvals via SMA-SM service portal
- An approver can process request fulfillment approval from SMA-SM service portal or Mobile
- Please note an important change to the compatibility matrix: Discontinued Support of Internal PostgreSQL for SMA-SM Installation
- Dynamic, user-generated tagging is supported through new hashtags widget
- Request fulfillment management support for mobility
- Various usability improvements including enabling browser spellcheck, making the user's favorites menu more flexible, and supporting slider view for decimal widget
- Ability to use a shared mailbox in Connect-Itâ
- Connect-It Cloud Services Connectors can support all the AWS Regionsâ
- Add an option for Delimited text and XML file connectors to define order of processing XML files from folderâ
- Support images in the body of HTML email
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the currently available versions of this product:
Please note that all Service Management Automation Suite customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Service Management Automation Suite 2020.02.
Micro Focus is now offering Unit-based licensing for Service Management Automation X. Unit licenses can be used for either Named or Concurrent users, and can be adjusted any time from SMAX Suite Administration. SMAX customers with Named or Concurrent licenses can migrate licenses to this new Unit-based SKU. Customers applying SMA Suite licenses to Service Manager should not transition to Units as they do not apply to Service Manager. Please contact your Micro Focus Representative of Micro Focus Business Partner for more information.