Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus SiteScope Software
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Platform support - Support for Windows 2019, RHEL 7.x and 8
- SIS Tool to clear cache hsqldb contents for enhancing integration performance with OMI
- SIS Vertica DB Monitor and Solution template Cluster and Topology support
- SiteScope config enhancements ((1) Stop deployment of failed servers in the cache. (2) Back up the sisconfig cache)
- Kafka End to End monitoring Over SSL using JMX Monitor
- SIS Enhancements Rest API Monitor
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the currently available versions of this product:
Please note that all Micro Focus SiteScope customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Micro Focus SiteScope 2019.11.
As of July 15th, 2019, we have introduced a new Unit based licensing structure for Operations Bridge. This same Unit base structure also now applies to our Application Performance Management (APM) products including:
- SiteScope (SiS)
- Business Process Monitoring (BPM)
- Real User Monitoring (RUM)
The reason weâve put this Unit based structure into place is to extend more business value to our customers.
Under this new license structure, you can enhance the value of your existing investments with access to:
- Extended capabilities for infrastructure monitoring
- End user experience monitoring
- Our new fully containerized common data store platform - Collect Once Store Once (COSO)
- Enhance reporting and analytics functions via COSO
- Business Value Dashboards