Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Security Arcsight Enterprise Security Manager /Security Arcsight Enterprise Security Manger Active Passive High Availability
Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Global Event IDs are now supported across the entire ArcSight product family, making it easier than ever to track individual events between ArcSight products.
- Numerous Performance and Stability Improvements including reduced list loading times, rule action performance enhancements, migration from Oracle JDK to OpenJDK and an upgraded MySQL engine.
- Improved integration with ServiceNow allows customers to customize their ServiceNow template.
- Default content available on installation
- In ArcSight Command Center, a new MITRE ATT&CK dashboard maps events to the MITRE ATT&CK framework providing customers a single tree-based view of all MITRE-related events in the environment in real-time.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the currently available versions of this product:
Please note that all Enterprise Security Manager customers with active support subscription are eligible to update to Enterprise Security Manager version 7.2.