Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Operations Bridge Manager Software
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
- OBM Event Management Command Line Interface (CLI) to set ad hoc downtime exclusions using context menu, and manage Audit and Service deactivation
- Removal of Apache Struts from OBM, replacement of several OBM user interface technology with HTML5.
- New Data Center Automation (DCA) integration with OBM for event forwarding and compliance/vulnerability KPIs
- Operations Bridge added support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 8 and Oracle 19c RAC for OBM classic release
- Added support for Oracle 19c RAC for container-deployment release
- Operations Bridge support for the latest Container Deployment Foundation (CDF) version, CDF 2019.11
- Operations Bridge support for running Fire Fox version 68 Extended Support Release across entire Operations Bridge suite
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Operations Bridge Manager customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Operations Bridge Manager 2019.11.