This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
When customer says that they are unable to view the SiteScope Data in RTSM mainly topology issue.
1. Stop SiS
2. Delete all content in C:\SiteScope\discovery\hsqldb folder , not folder itself
3. Delete all content in C:\SiteScope\discovery\script folder , not folder itself
4. Delete all content inside C:\SiteScope\cache\persistent\topaz folder , not folder itself
5. Delete all content inside C:\SiteScope\cache\topologyresultsData\merged folder, not folder itself
6. Start SiS
7. Right click SiteScope root folder-> select GSAR-> select all monitor's -> Next -> Replace -> please checked Report Description
checkbox and write some comments in "Report Description" filed and click Next->Next-> Finish.
8. Once you done all above steps Go to Preferences->Integration Preferences-> Please Edit BSM Integration-> and click Soft-Sync.
Once that is done they should be able to view the SiteScope data in APM.