Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Application Performance Management
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish
To download version BPM 9.52 and RUM 9.52 you must first select version APM 9.50 in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal
Release of BPM 9.52 and RUM 9.52 only, without release of APM Platform.
These versions will work with APM Platform 9.50 version.
Note: As a change of 3rd party agreement, RUM 9.51 and prior versions have been removed from APM packages, but purchased customers can continue to install old versions using locally saved copies and remain compliance status.
BPM 9.52 has the following key features:
Support load runner 12.63
- Added support for PCOIO protocol
Support UFT 14.53
- Added support PDF addin.
Support latest Citrix Xen App
- Supported Application server version 4.9.6
- Support MC 3.2 using TruClient Native Mobile proticol v12.63 and UFT 14.53
RUM 9.52 includes the following features and enhancements:
- RUM Engine is certified to connect to external MySQL DB
RUM Engine is certified to connect and work with external MySQL DB community version 5.7.26.
- Support for MySQL DB installed on same server as RUM engine
- Support for MySQL DB installed on a different server
- Upgrade from old versions to support with coexistence of earlier RUM
- Engine versions with latest RUM Engine
For more information, see System Requirements
- RUM COSO Publish Remaining data samples to COSO
- In RUM 9.52, Management Pack for RUM contains the Actions, Pages and Session data types.
- In RUM 9.52, the below listed RUM data types will be available in COSO
- TCP Connections
- CBD(component break down)
- RUM Support for monitoring of applications hosted on AWS Cloud using Server Collector on Linux
- Support monitoring of http web applications hosted on AWS cloud on RHEL.
RUM Server Collector benchmarking
- RUM Server Collector is certified with Benchmarking Server Collector solution. For more information, see Server Collector Sizing
RUM Engine Upgrade to latest Open Java JDK
- RUM engine upgraded to use latest Open java JDK (1.8.201)
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
|Jun 30, 2022||End of Committed Support|
|Jun 30, 2024||End of Extended Support|
|Jun 30, 2028||
End of Self-Help Support with Rights to New Versions
Please note that all APM 9.50 customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to BPM 9.52 and RUM 9.52.