This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Operations Bridge Suite Software
The following new key features are available with this version:
- Enterprise Readiness
- Remove some âlimited availabilityâ limitations like frontend gaps / testing gaps
- Performance & scale guidance for sysinfra reporting
- Collection/COSO Data lake Enterprise Readiness:
- Test/Validate scaling numbers in order to provide scaling recommendations
- Improve Vertica instability
- Add more OOTB reports
- Remove some âlimited availabilityâ limitations
- Client Authentication Certificates (CAC)
- OBM servers setup with TLS configured
- New Prometheus Connector
- JBoss Management Pack enhancements
- Improve throughput of COSO integration
- Customer enhancements
- Documentation enhancements
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
|Aug 31, 2023||End of Committed Support|
|Aug 31, 2025||End of Extended Support|
|Aug 31, 2029||End of Self-Help Support with Rights to New Versions|
Please note that all Operations Bridge Suite customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Operations Bridge Suite 2019.08.
As of July 15th, 2019, we have introduced a new Unit based licensing structure for Operations Bridge. This same Unit base structure also now applies to our Application Performance Management (APM) products including:
- SiteScope (SiS)
- Business Process Monitoring (BPM)
- Real User Monitoring (RUM)
The reason weâve put this Unit based structure into place is to extend more business value to our customers.
Under this new license structure, you can enhance the value of your existing investments with access to:
- Extended capabilities for infrastructure monitoring
- End user experience monitoring
- Our new fully containerized common data store platform - Collect Once Store Once (COSO)
- Enhance reporting and analytics functions via COSO
- Business Value Dashboards
We know that you probably have some questions, and we are certainly available to help answer those. Please contact your Micro Focus Account Representative or Micro Focus Business Partner for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.